Welcome to Highlands Integrative Pediatrics and the H.I.P studio. Thank you for your interest in this unique model for a pediatric practice. We are thrilled to be a part of the Highlands neighborhood as it has embraced the type of holistic thinking and approach to promoting wellness in children that we are hoping to foster.
I have come to firmly believe that there is a way to combine the best of natural and conventional healing in one center. We don't have to be eastern or western practitioners and patients. We can integrate the two and improve the health of our children and our family in a holistic way that treats each child and family unit as a unique and valued member of our practice community.
We can implement the best of modern science and evidence-based medicine by staying up with current guidelines and utilizing the most up to date diagnostic tools, protocols, medications and care strategies. We offer a full range of pediatric care including prenatal visits for expecting parents, well–child check–ups, immunizations, and sick appointments. At the same time, we can learn from ancient and natural traditions that can benefit our children in ways that complement conventional care.
I believe in the power of the connection between a patient and their health care provider. With the genuine connection comes the potential to create a real shift in the course of a patient's health and well-being. This goal of connection is the guiding principle for the design and day to day operations of our practice.
We value accessibility of care and take all major insurance types including Medicaid. The only exception is standard Kaiser insurance. We are excited to create an intentional practice that fosters diversity in all its forms.
We are also attached to the H.I.P studio where we offer parent classes, workshops, and yoga for children and parents.
If this philosophy sounds appealing to you, we would be honored if you consider joining our practice family. Please continue to check back with us at this web address as we will be updating information on group meet and greets and logistical questions that many of you may have.
Thank you for considering joining the H.I.P family.
NOTE: Currently, we are on a temporary hold for patients looking to transfer into the practice, but we are still accepting newborn babies. Please call the office with further questions. Thank you!
What's New at H.I.P
- WELCOME baby KAHLIL MATTHEW EMRICK KONO! Born October 25th weighing 10lb 1.5oz!!
- Welcome our new provider, Abbie Foust! We are thrilled to have her as a part of our team!
- Next Meet and Greet at H.I.P: Monday, November 16th with Abbie at 6pm and Monday, December 7th with Abbie at 6pm
- Every Monday and Thursday evening
- Saturday, November 21st
- Saturday, December 5th
- We do not currently have the nasal Flu Mist but are expecting another shipment. Please check back or call the office for availability.
- Now is the BEST time to get you and your kids a flu shot to ensure coverage throughout the flu season!
Holiday Hours- Our providers will continue to be on call after hours and when we are closed over the holidays. Please note the following:
- Thursday, November 26th - CLOSED
- Friday, November 27th - Limited hours
- Thursday, December 24th - Limited hours
- Friday, December 25th - CLOSED
- Thurdsay, December 31st - Limited hours
- Friday, January 1st - CLOSED